• Bathrooms: 3
• Beam: 19.6ft
• Builder: Leopard
• Cabins: 3
• Crew: 2
• Depth: 5ft
• Guests: 12
• Length: 79ft
• Speed: 28kn
• Year: 2002
Need to know
• Please check maximum capacity for boat before booking since capacity constraints are strictly enforced by local coast guard.
• Fuel is paid separately after your charter. We can always provide a fuel estimate based on your itinerary prior to charter.
• Please remember that a recommended gratuity of 15% is normal but not mandatory for a job well done. Gratuity is also handled separately after your charter by cash.
• All boats come with towels.
• Full day charter is 8 hours
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• You must be 18 years or older to book.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage. If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or YachtLife can return the funds back to you.
• Check out our FAQ or tap ""Ask a question"" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Why we like it
This Leopard 24, with its open space on deck and huge lounging opportunities, offers a sense of freedom at sea. This is a unique yacht that adjusts to every type of adventure, whether it is a party day at sea or a romantic weekend, on board this 24m motor yacht everything is possible. It can fit up to 12 passengers while cruising and 7 for the night. On board you will be welcomed by a professional and experienced crew of 2. Do not hesitate, and book your next charter!
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all